Tuesday, December 13, 2011

PRAISE AND PRAYER NOVEMBER 2011






TAMMY'S PRAISE AND PRAYER NOVEMBER 2011



I was able to attend the Water Technology courses at Equip the 1st 3 weeks of October in North Carolina (thank you supporters) and then to Montana to visit with my sister for a week. I am now back in Oregon and it feels GREAT to be here!

PRAISES!

I have many Praises from this past month!

1) Praise for the safe travels I had back to and across the States, for lots of learning at Equip that I hope to use in Malawi/Missions in the future, and a good time with my sister and her husband.

2) Praise for the great reunion of my family...and the blessing of being able to spend time with them (including my beautiful grand daughter) while I am here!

3) For the many blessing I received in NC. I was taken care of by a couple that picked me up from the airport, took me into their home between courses and spoiled me many times over (thank you Brown's)! I was also taken to a massage therapist to get a couple kinks out that were very painful, before classes started (very physical classes), and she gave me 1 and 1/2 hours of her time with many special treatments. Afterwards, she gifted me the appointment. God is GREAT! She even gave me $20 for a pedicure! (*_*) WOW!
I also had some great times with some of my Equip staff friends...what great blessings!

4) Praise for my younger German friend in Malawi (Maxi), that I let take my car to use while I am in the States (last minute decision)...she was gifted 4 new tires from a foundation that she works with, that were put on my car...can you say...God is FAITHFUL and cares for us! Those tires were really getting unsafe!

PRAYER

1) Please pray that I will have good connections with my supporters to share what their dollars and prayers have done in Malawi. There is so much to share!

2) Pray for the many decisions I need to make concerning future events. That I will have clear direction for what I need to do and when. My son is to be married soon...but after I leave....not sure how I can attend soon after I head back to Malawi (desired wedding date June 30th and I leave March 1st).
Also, to how long of a term the Lord wants me back in Malawi...I'm not getting a clear time of if it should be longer term or just another year or two and then move on to a new area. Thanks

3) Please pray for my TEP VISA approval that I will need to continue to serve in Malawi. It has been submitted, and should be ok, but things are ever changing there. It is being handled by the Pastor that has given me the "letter of invitation" into the country (this is required) in the past and now.

4) The current raise of fuel costs in Malawi will likely stir up more demonstrations and high inflation rates. The cost of gas is now at about $8.75 per gallon and black market at over $16 per gallon (many have to get it this way to continue their businesses and/or transportation). Tension has been high there and lives lost. There has been a request for the current president to step down. He has made many bad decisions that have been taking the country backwards and losing funding/burning bridges from other countries.
The oppression is great and many are suffering because of his choices....it's painful to watch! Please pray for peace and that they seek good counsel to their problems to help the people versus their pockets.

IF YOU WANT TO REACH ME WHILE I AM HERE...if you have questions and/or want me to share what God has been doing through me in Malawi, PLEASE EMAIL ME @ ttloveofmalawi@gmail.com
OR CALL ME @ 1-360-608-0090
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!

Please pray and if you feel led to help support what God is doing in Malawi as I work on Community Health projects and/or for the Water Technology courses I have taken (I still owe a few hundred dollars), please send your tax deductible donation to...

EQUIP INC. 828-738-3891

(Tammy Tice OR #020060 in memo)

P.O. Box 1126 Marion NC 28752

**You can also donate on-line** @
www.equipinternational.com click "donations"
then “network for good”
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment