Tuesday, December 13, 2011

PRASIE AND PRAYER JULY 2011

PRAISE AND PRAYER

PRAISE

1) This past months visit with Larry and Robbie was such a blessing to me and my ministry partner Ken! We had some very touching moments and share times.

2) That all those bites on my upper body I got last month were only itchy/unattractive and nothing else became of them! PTL!

3) That the visit to the Village with Robbie, Larry, Ken and I was an exciting day full of many surprises. The Committee, students and Teachers for the after school program had prepared and presented songs, skits, talents in English by some kids and sharing about what they have been learning and how the see the benefits. ALL of the chiefs from 6 villages were present all morning...WOW.....that was a BIG surprise to have them share their day like that for us.

4) Last month I asked for prayer, for God to raise up an "army" of supporters. Please keep praying. God has added a couple of new soldiers/supporters (thank you!) to our team and we are praying for an army to raise the support needed for the work we are doing here. I am so thankful for my supporters and those who have remained with me throughout this whole adventure...serving such an awesome God!

PRAYER

1) That I would finish this term strong and make solid, good connections with the committee and villagers before leaving for home assignment for a few months. That they would get a good understanding that I am not "leaving" them, but just going to be gone for a while.

2) That the part of the committee that has been involved in the Healing Garden, will take it on fully before I head back to the states so it will be well cared for.

3) That I would "keep my cool" under pressure. I have had many challenges this past week and tested constantly. After arriving home from the city where I had to have some rear-end problems fixed on my car and get a battery, I came home to broken plumbing that made the workers turn off my water ( one issue is that the day worker should have told me (text) so I could get the part in the city...as it is no where to be found in my area), electrical wiring issues from the "electrician" that caused 1 switch to turn off and on lights at the same time (4 on 1 off or 1 on 4 off...lol). Another one he wired, would be half on when turned off and fully on when turned on. Another light has 2 switches next to each other that turned it on.....etc....and then I had to let my night watchman go do to problems that he was causing (continual stress). I could type another paragraph of issues and problems this past week, but I think you get the idea.....I NEED PRAYER to keep my cool and not get angry verbally at the guys when they cause such havoc! I would never yell...but they see a firm voice as out of control and loosing ones temper.....so I have to keep a quiet soft voice (IT IS HARD!).

4) That my friendship/relationship with my ministry partner Ken is always honoring God and setting a good example for others as they watch us. We are good friends and love and care about each other greatly. God has given us each other to serve Him in amazing ways here..and we want to keep it that way!

5) That there would be supporters that feel led to send me to the water technology courses (well drilling, pump repair and water filtration) at Equip this October. I need to plan my airfare soon and need to know the date of which I will be coming back to the States and to where (East coast or West).

Thanks for your prayers and support!!! Once again they are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment