Tuesday, December 13, 2011

PRAISE AND PRAYER SEPTEMBER 2011




PRAISE

1) That God has been moving people to join this team of supporters...PTL! Some have joined to help me get to the water courses, others have helped me get back to the States, while others have given support towards the student scholarship fund...8 students will get to go to school this year because of this. What GREAT blessings for all!

2) "God's Healing Garden" has most of it's plants and trees in and the committee has been taking ownership of it as they see the value of these healing plants as I have been teaching them.

3) That I was able to get my full airfare and will be on my way back to the States September 28th and going to all 3 water tech courses in North Carolina for 3 weeks and then a visit to my sister in Montana before landing in Oregon Nov. 1.

PRAYER

1) That the next demonstration against the government due on Sept 17th, will be peaceful and without harm to others. Also that their voices will be heard and change in government will take place.

2) That others that have felt led to support me in the water technology courses will send now to pay off the remaining balance (about $800). Equip has left this open, so it's not to late to help. (*_*) THANKS!

3) That I would not show my frustrations and disappointments towards the local people even though they are the cause of it. I need endurance and extra patience these last days before going back to the States. So many issues and irritations, but I want to reflect Christ in my actions and words...so to glorify the Lord and not put a shadow over His name. PLEASE PRAY!

4) Please pray for safe travels back to the States and for health! I have had a sinus infection for way to long and would love to not travel with this. Please pray for complete healing before I get on the planes and the long transition back. The dry months, constant burning of garbage, fields and mountain fires, hot weather and huge winds stir up all the pollutants and our bodies can only take so much..so many of us are sick with upper respiratory issues.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS!

Please pray and if you feel led to help support what God is doing in Malawi as I work on Community Health projects or for in the States on the Water Technology courses to learn how to help the people here get water, please send you tax deductible donation to ...

EQUIP INC. 828-738-3891

(Tammy Tice OR #020060 in memo) and send to

P.O. Box 1126 Marion NC 28752

No comments:

Post a Comment